Arrowette’s favorite voice actors - Kathryn Beaumont [Wendy Darling/Alice Lidell]
“You know that place between sleeping and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always think of you.”
A few of my favorite things: Peter Pan/Newsies
(Made by me ^^)
Fly to Neverland with me
eastofkensington: this is it! today has been a remarkable day and we are so honored to be selected as indiegogo’s campaign of the day!
help us leave a dent to our campaign and donate away! and for those of you who cannot donate, please help us spread the word. any support makes the difference!
tick tock… jump in and claim your reward before the sun goes down!
- for any codfish captain today will receive the reward of their lost boy name!
- today is the last day to join our “show your friends the way to neverland” campaign! this is the last day to gain access to the first two pages of our script!
we will be closing the offer after today and will send the script pages out saturday!
this is how it works:
(1) “like” our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/East-of-Kensington/162520587181021
(2) post our indiegogo link on our east of kensington facebook wall (so we can tag you) and encourage your friends to join our team: http://igg.me/p/53262?a=329660
(3) once your post is on our wall, simply hit the “share” button and add the posting to your personal wall to help spread the magic!
(4) and in return we will send you via fb message the first two pages of our shooting script.
this is it! the day is coming to an end so help us finish it with a bang. become a resident of neverland today- claim your lost boy name!
“I wish Wendy and Alice got more recognition, seeing as they, and Snow White, were the very beginning of the Disney movies. Just because they aren’t Princesses or don’t wind up with a boy doesn’t make them any less special, and they’re my absolute favorite characters”.
“While the Princesses are nice and all, I always loved Wendy Darling the most. I think she represents all children the most accurately and had the best story because no one wants to grow up, but eventually we all do. Well, except for one little boy.”